Spartan/SMS News - Extended Weather Forecast

Jim Barker jbar at cablespeed.com
Sun May 4 12:43:13 EDT 2008

    *Spartan/SMS News <http://www.spartanspeedway.com>*

After a weekend of unpredictable weather it looks like the long range
forecast for next weekend is shaping up for a full weekend of racing at
Spartan and Springport Motor Speedways.

The forecast calls for mostly cloudy skies with a slight chance of
showers and temperatures in the mid  60's Thursday that may effect
practice in the evening at Springport Motor Speedway. You may want to
call the InfoLine at (517) 676-5404 before heading to the track if it
looks questionable or check the message board.

Friday and Saturday look like sunny days with temperatures in the mid
60's cooling to the mid 40's during the night time hours. Bring
something warm to wear, as it may feel a little chilly in the evening if
there is any wind.

Of course this is Michigan and any forecast longer than 10 minutes can
make a 360 degree turn, so I'll send out an update sometime Wednesday.

Remember, this Friday is Kid's Night at Spartan Speedway with free
bike's given to our younger race fans that enter the drawing. Entering
the drawing is free.

We still are excepting bike donations and you will receive 4 free
General Admission tickets for your donation as a thank you from Spartan
Speedway. Call the Spartan/SMS office at (517)244-1042 or email
info at spartanspeedway if you would like to take advantage of this
opportunity and put a big smile on a child's face.

Hope to see you at the tracks next weekend!

Jim Barker
Spartan/SMS