Back to the
main site

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The sole intent of this board is to provide an option to communicate quickly and effectively with the racing community. Any post considered to be mean-spirited in nature or contains false information will be deleted. Questions and comments are welcome and should be forwarded to spartanspeedway@gmail.com.
Click to View All Messages within 24 hours

"TEAM DODGE" Pony Drivers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lilhemi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: "TEAM DODGE" Pony Drivers Reply with quote

Beacon Sales will be 'Doubling Down' with the contingency money at Springport Motor Speedway next Saturday night for the Rac'in & Rock'in. So the Heat Win will pay $40.00 & the Feature Win will pay $50.00.

Drivers Include - #1 Beckner, #11 Beckner, #12 Sorrow, #44 Jenson, #48 Sattler, #63 Bates, #80 McBride, #94 Wrenn, #95 O'Neil, #97 Newman.

You guys know how to: "Get-R-Done''. Hope to see you all there !!
Dave Howe/Beacon Sales "Team Dodge".

http://myspace.com/lilhemi64
Facebook - David Howe
lilhemi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A huge "thank-you" to all the TEAM DODGE cars that participated in the Racin & Rockin at Springport. You all looked good out there.
Just a little trouble with a couple of cars, hope Joe 'Dirt' & Tim Sorrow are both alright -even thought you both now need new cars. let me know if i can help with either one of you !! Dave. Very Happy

Facebook - David Howe
superfast14

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What happened?
#87 ShortTrackTrucks.com Challenge Series
www.kylecallahanracing.com
sorrowtim

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:45 am    Post subject: q342 Reply with quote

Thanks Dave.
A little sore from the belts, but was good enough to party after the races. The car is lost. The trunk is in the back seat. Completely desroyed the shock tower on the impact side. Bent the rear axle,and the body is separated at all the seams in the back(nearly cut in half.) Man those sumitomos are tough. The right rear took that whole impact and the tire is still up and ready to go some more. WOW! And the fuel cell was not hurt a bit. Never moved it or dented it. That says alot about how safe these cars are. Many thanks to our saftey rules.
The Neon will be taken to John Wards place to have the bugs worked out. So, I will be taken notes and learnin as much as possible. It will be a valuable experince. tAKE CARE,
tim
lilhemi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Team Dodge" Drivers- Your contingecy sponsor Beacon Sales has stepped-up again, this time for Saturday July-14 'Snap-on Tools 60'.
The pay will be as follows: Heat win $40 - 2nd place $30 - 3rd place $20.
Feature win $50 - 2nd place $40 - 3rd place $30.
And here's a NEW twist ------Fast Qualifier $100.00

NOW- "let the games begain!" Thanks,Dave.

Facebook - David Howe
daytonapony

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave. I for one love the money your throwing at us!!

My only question is this. Am I (the number 79 Daytona) considered one of the Team Dodge drivers?

I have one sticker on so far and would love to put another on the other side of the car!!

I'm not planning on winning the feature (would be nice though Laughing ) But I feel I could place in a heat. I was just curious if I was in the running for the extra money.

Thanks for everything you've done for Springport this year. I don't know if you hear it from the racers much but I am glad you come out and support us!!
lilhemi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi - good to hear from you. Yes your in, sorry to not mention you !!

we"ll make it official: ..........#79. (lol) thanks, Dave.

Facebook - David Howe
daytonapony

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave it's ok. When you made the original announcement I didn't have the stickers on so I wasn't "officially" part of the team. I just wondered if I am now. Hopefully I can collect on a slow heat one of these days. Laughing
Metz Racing #79
Team Beacon
Never Dead Racing
2010 and 2011 Pony stock Track Champion
15.23 Fastest FWD lap ever at Spartan on fun night.
15.872 Fastest pony stock lap during the season.
lilhemi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 'Snap-On 60' was a great show !! Congrat's go out to Team Dodge drivers #79 Todd Metz, #94 Steve Wrenn, & #95 Dennis O'Neil you all did a fantastic job. Can't wait to do this again Cool . Dave.

Facebook - David Howe
lilhemi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also a 'Great Job' goes out to: #80 Bill McBride. Bill, you always give it your best shot. Congratulations to you on a good run. Dave.

Facebook - David Howe
BT_RACING

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:57 am    Post subject: teamdodge pny drivers Reply with quote

thanks dave for all youre support, if it runs, you know were going to have fun . thanks bill Very Happy
BecknerRacing

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:44 am    Post subject: THANK YOU DAVE! Reply with quote

Very Happy Just want to say a big thank you to Dave Howe from Wayne Jr and Brian Beckner and the rest of the Beckner Racing team for all of your help and support getting us back on the track. Without your assistance, Wayne probably wouldn't have been able to get back out there this week and keep fighting for the championship. You've been a big help all year and we greatly appreciate it.
Dennis ONeil

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Dave, the Beacon Sales contingency money is greatly appreciated. Steve, Todd and I were all more than happy to accept the cash.

"A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE.............WORKS BETTER WHEN OPEN"
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pony Stocks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: