Back to the
main site

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The sole intent of this board is to provide an option to communicate quickly and effectively with the racing community. Any post considered to be mean-spirited in nature or contains false information will be deleted. Questions and comments are welcome and should be forwarded to spartanspeedway@gmail.com.
Click to View All Messages within 24 hours

DORER WINS SLM 75 - 26 CAR ENDURO FIGURE 8 THRILLS CROWD

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bill Lackey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:18 pm    Post subject: DORER WINS SLM 75 - 26 CAR ENDURO FIGURE 8 THRILLS CROWD Reply with quote

Lakeland, Florida veteran Steve Dorer took the lead on lap 57 and won the 75 lap Super Late Model feature Sunday night at Spartan Speedway in Mason, Michigan. Jimmy Gallegher was second followed by Dave Stehower, Bobby Stremme and Tim Ryan. Dorer returned to the track where he was super late model champion in 1994.
Steven Bobeck (MCR Dwarfs), Ron Heeney (Lipari Foods Spartan Stock A Division) Brandon Biddinger (Lipari Foods Spartan Stock B Division), Tyler Heeney (Boss Snow Equipment Pony Stock A Division) and Brian Bossel (Boss Snow Equipment Pony Stocks B Division) also picked up feature wins. After the dust settled, Josh DeLong captured the victory in the 26 car 30 lap Enduro Figure 8.
This Friday is Lipari Foods “Margaritaville Night” presented by CARQUEST Auto Parts at “The Track The Stars Call Home” with the Lafontaine Ford Wingless Sprints, Sawyers Chevy Superstore Michigan Legends Series, Spartan Stocks, and Pony Stocks in action. The first 400 spectators will receive food products from Lipari. Gates open at 5 and racing begins at 7:30 pm.
For more information, call the track at 517-676-5404 or go to the web at www.spartanspeedway.com.

SPARTAN SPEEDWAY FEATURE RESULTS - AUGUST 11

SUPER LATE MODELS
1. STEVE DORER
2. JIMMY GALLEGHER
3. DAVE STEHOWER
4. BOBBY STREMME
5. TIM RYAN

MCR DWARF CARS
1. STEVEN BOBECK
2. JUNIOR GOULD
3. TROY HOFFMAN
4. KIM HUGHES
5. ERIC HOFFMAN

LIPARI FOODS SPARTAN STOCKS
A FEATURE
1. RON HEENEY
2. MIKE AMMERMAN
3. DAMON PLACE
4. GREG STUDT
5. JIMMY SCAVARDA

B FEATURE
1. BRANDON BIDDINGER
2. NICK STREMME
3. BRIAN JENKS
4. ROB NEWMAN
5. MARK CARSON

BOSS SNOW PLOWS - MID MICHIGAN SNOW EQUIPMENT PONY STOCKS
A FEATURE
1. TYLER HEENEY
2. BRIAN BECKNER
3. WILLIAM HARTMAN
4. JAMI LARNER
5. WAYNE BECKNER, JR.

B FEATURE
1. BRIAN BOESEL
2. MARC EATON
3. JERRY KING
4. LINDSAY FIZZELL
5. JENNIFER LARNER

ENDURO FIGURE 8
1. JOSH DELONG
2. TED KRAYNAK
3. MATT SARILS
4. DOMINIC SHAUVER
5. MIKE GAUTHIER
77olds

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the Figure 8 was a huge success. I got a ton of video and I'm posting it all over Facebook and YouTube to try and draw some attention to it.

If there's any other way I can help in getting the word out, please let me know. You're always welcome to use my video (or link to my YouTube videos) whenever you want if it helps you in any way.

www.youtube.com/derbydriver
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Spartan Speedway All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: