Back to the
main site

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The sole intent of this board is to provide an option to communicate quickly and effectively with the racing community. Any post considered to be mean-spirited in nature or contains false information will be deleted. Questions and comments are welcome and should be forwarded to spartanspeedway@gmail.com.
Click to View All Messages within 24 hours

aggressive driving

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gdawn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:31 pm    Post subject: aggressive driving Reply with quote

Why are you allowing such aggressive driving to go on? As a fan we know there will be bumping and rubbing and dont get me wrong some action but it has gotten outta control! Ive been coming here forever and I remember when you used to black flag driving like what has been going on , send them to the back or to the pits if they continue its way outta control all to win or get to the front not enjoyable at all! And those poor cars and drivers that are victom of this every week. I come with a lot of people and were thinking about not coming to spartan anymore and by the looks of the amount or lack there of in the stands you cant aford that. And what about teching these cars that are suposed to be stock and making it fair to all the drivers?? Thank you for your time and consideration!
dunaya52@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree there has been a lot of aggressive un called for hitting of cars and driving thru cars on the track. I also agree you guys used to black flag the drivers and send them to the back. I also have been going to Spartan a long time. things are not as enjoyable as they used to be that's for sure. there was a lot of fans there last Friday, but not really on regular nights. a lot of things I over hear people saying is their sick of Spartan speedway and how they run things and let things go on.
KeepItMovin79

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. You guys are not out there driving
2. You have no idea what happens to these cars to make them handle badly
3. Racing is aggressive at times
4. People do bump grind and get spun and spin cars
5. Those individuals get put to the back
6. Spartan officials are on top of it as you can hear in a raceiver
7. Spartan Speedway continues to have the top Pony class in the state
8. I think Eds post was right on and your points are not valid and also factless
dunaya52@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually im there every week I know stuff can happen 2 make the car handle bad sometimes but ive been coming for years and this season noone has been put to the back for aggressive driving I am not stupid I know there is bumping naturally that is not what im talking about im talking about the on purpose stuff happening
dunaya52@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually im there every week I know stuff can happen 2 make the car handle bad sometimes but ive been coming for years and this season noone has been put to the back for aggressive driving I am not stupid I know there is bumping naturally that is not what im talking about im talking about the on purpose stuff happening
KeepItMovin79

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are mistaken! When I drove aggressive... I got put
To the back for chopping down in someone unintentionally.
A couple weeks later someone did the same to me... Yea, he was put to the back. Sounds like you either are not seeing it or your not liking
The outcome of whatever driver your watching. Driving aggressive is
Something of the nature of the sport. You can't go out there driving
Like a pansy or you will not be in the hunt. I assure you that it is
A race of the fittest and the will to take risks in hopes of winning
Is why they take the risks. Chill out. Stop taking other people's driving
Skills, or lack there of personally. Nobody needs a Monday morning QB
To help out! Go to the track and have fun, try not to get so vested as if it was
Happening to you.
dunaya52@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only time someone gets put to the back is during a caution and whatever im there watching everyone im not mad because of one racer and im not sayin its every week either I m not blind I know what im seeing and im not the only person feeling this way just the only one on here sayin brave enough to say it
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pony Stocks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: