Back to the
main site

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The sole intent of this board is to provide an option to communicate quickly and effectively with the racing community. Any post considered to be mean-spirited in nature or contains false information will be deleted. Questions and comments are welcome and should be forwarded to spartanspeedway@gmail.com.
Click to View All Messages within 24 hours

Season Championship

View previous topic :: View next topic  
svtmatt

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:50 pm    Post subject: Season Championship Reply with quote

Bill/Jim, I noticed on the schedule that the 8/30 race at Spartan is listed as the season championship for the MLS. Does this mean the races on 9/6 at Spartan and 9/14 at Flat Rock do not count towards the season points and are not a part of the season championship?

Thanks,
MT
Jim Leasure

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is correct. After championship night Spartan points are no longer being counted but INEX may be. I am not sure what the cut off date is for INEX points yet.

For all divisions though the perfect attendance level applies to all scheduled events.
Jim Leasure

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt,

As it turns out I may have mis-spoken on my earlier reply to you. I need to go over a couple of schedule issues then I'll get back to you. I apologize if I threw a wrench in the works for anyone.

Jim
svtmatt

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim, were you able to get things straightened out with regards to this question?

Will the races on 9/6 and 9/14 count towards the Michigan Legends Series season championship?

Thanks,
MT
Jim Leasure

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Matt,

We don't have it locked in yet. We're waiting for a couple of schedule gaps to get worked out. I think the Flat Rock date is going to be the Championship night and we have cleared that with Flat Rock so it is just a matter of carefully looking the schedule over so I don't make another oops.
Jim Leasure

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just talked to Bill and the 14th will be Championship Night for the Sawyers Chevrolet Michigan Legends. We would like to have it at Spartan but the timing didn't work out for the 2013 season.

The good news is Flatrock will have a huge crowd because it is School Bus Night.
svtmatt

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good, Jim! Thanks for the info!

MT
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Legends & Bandoleros All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: