Back to the
main site

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The sole intent of this board is to provide an option to communicate quickly and effectively with the racing community. Any post considered to be mean-spirited in nature or contains false information will be deleted. Questions and comments are welcome and should be forwarded to spartanspeedway@gmail.com.
Click to View All Messages within 24 hours

kinross pure stock, please read

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kinrossracer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:23 pm    Post subject: kinross pure stock, please read Reply with quote

i race a pure stock (v8 rwd) at kinross and would like to make a trip to springport before the year is over, if your a race offical or a driver please take a couple of minutes and check out our rules at www.kinrossspeedpark.com, any and all comments on this topic are more than welcome, we have raced at whittemore and owosso in the past and fit right in with the leads and pures that we raced with there, i'm just looking to try out another track and it looks like yours is top notch and i have heard nothing but good things about it, thanks for your time, dan shumbarger
Drake Racing 14 28

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all i've got to say is, Come on down. the only thing that isn't to our rules is the weight, you'd just need to throw on 100 pounds and your legal 100 percent to our rules.
kinrossracer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks drake, the weight is not a problem, i had to add weight for owosso and its still in the car, hope to be down in a week or two
Bill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can swing it, come Friday for Spartan and Saturday for Springport.
kinrossracer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i work fridays and race at kinross for my sponsors and points (more so for the sponsors than points) so friday is not likely at spartan, how many people show up for the mis weekend at springport?
mortified*26

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was wondering if a legal pure stock kinross car is still eligable to race with u guys on fri night. Could some one from tech call me to discuss my car before i drive the three hours down there thanks jim 231-758-0330. Or anyone else so i can clarify a few things
lansingsportsrage.com

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was no change in the pure stock rules.
mortified*26

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how many purestocks are u guys gettin each night? the biggest thing is i have a 450 lift cam and a quadrajet 4 barrel
Drake Racing 14 28

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Qjet is legal, although the cam isn't. .410 max lift. other than that the spartan book is almost identical to the kinross book.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Spartan Stocks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: