Back to the
main site

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The sole intent of this board is to provide an option to communicate quickly and effectively with the racing community. Any post considered to be mean-spirited in nature or contains false information will be deleted. Questions and comments are welcome and should be forwarded to spartanspeedway@gmail.com.
Click to View All Messages within 24 hours

Brian Beckner

View previous topic :: View next topic  
daytonapony

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:28 pm    Post subject: Brian Beckner Reply with quote

Brian,

Congratulations on your figure 8 win Sunday. I have to say that was, hands down, the most fun I have ever had in a race.

I haven't talked to anyone yet that did not LOVE the show we put on. Quite a few people told me that they are going to make sure and come to the next Sunday figure 8 race JUST to watch our "rematch".

I know I can't wait for it!!

Congratulations on the win, You deserved it after such a hard fought battle Very Happy
Metz Racing #79
Team Beacon
Never Dead Racing
2010 and 2011 Pony stock Track Champion
15.23 Fastest FWD lap ever at Spartan on fun night.
15.872 Fastest pony stock lap during the season.
bigboiii22

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good job brian it was nice to see you back in the winners circle. I know its been awhile with all the bad luck you have had in the last two years, that had to taste sweet. smart move on the bumper cover stuck under your car that was nice. just wondering what it feels like being air-borne LOL . Congradulations you deserved it. And as for Todd Metz you showed some awesome driving skills,I was very impressed of how good you drove, you pushed that neon to the max. Thanks for the fireworks show off your brakes LOL . I cant wait to see the re match guys
Jim Leasure

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trophy is on the way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Figure 8 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: