Back to the
main site

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The sole intent of this board is to provide an option to communicate quickly and effectively with the racing community. Any post considered to be mean-spirited in nature or contains false information will be deleted. Questions and comments are welcome and should be forwarded to spartanspeedway@gmail.com.
Click to View All Messages within 24 hours

RWD Pure Stockers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drake Racing 14 28

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:12 am    Post subject: RWD Pure Stockers Reply with quote

in the chat last night it was brought up about how many RWD Pures. Patrick said something like 14-16 of them? I know we have three cars, Patrick said Rich Kinch is bring 4 cars. Ian Schafer has his. now i've heard the rumor parkhurst are bringing out the caprice for wayne sr. so that would be 2 more. got Aaron with his car. and CJ in the 99. mark carson has his car. mr. steve orta has the big ole' 32 lol. that's 14 cars right there anyone else i'm missing? can't wait for the season to start.
thanks,
kyle
Drake Racing 14 28

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just realized i forgot mr. rollover, mikey higbee. lol. also justin lewis's 103 car will be making select races with either justin or dan driving.
lansingsportsrage.com

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kyle,

How many of your cars are coming to Springport and how many to Spartan ?

I know the Kinche Team (Rich, Jeremy Lutz, Jon Smith and Larry Surber Jr.) are only running Springport.

Aaron isn't racing Springport, I think he's going to Dixie on Saturday's.

Doug Patrick might be back at Springport, don't know for sure.

I recall Adam Gusey saying he was taking the year off.

Other guys who raced Springport that I don't know the status of.. Craig Rockey, Matt Patrick and Eric Wagner.
Drake Racing 14 28

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know that i won't be running springport but on select dates, because i'm working with the trucks, however dad might run my car every so often when i'm not running. the 42 and the 28 i believe are running. i posted this in the pure stock forum instead of a track forum so we could see how many we've got total. and maybe find a way to get them to the other track.
lansingsportsrage.com

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear ya Kyle.. I think it looks like this right now..

Spartan: Aaron Spearling, Kyle Drake, Mike Higbee, Mark Carson, Spencer Drake, Ian Schafer, CJ Ewing, w/ Matt Patrick, Dan/Justin Lewis and Dan/Wayne Parkhurst question marks.

Springport: Jon Smith, Jeremy Lutz, Rich Kinch, Larry Surber Jr, Ian Schafer, CJ Ewing, Spencer Drake, and Steve Orta, w/ Matt Patrick, Dan/Wayne Parkhurst, Kyle Drake, Dan/Justin Lewis, Doug Patrick, Craig Rockey, Eric Wagner, and Mark Carson question marks.

Outside of Larry Suber's car, does anyone know of a new car being built ?

Maybe if folks on here know any of these guys they can firm it up ?

Kyle - who drives the #42 ?
Drake Racing 14 28

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lansingsportsrage.com wrote:
I hear ya Kyle.. I think it looks like this right now..

Spartan: Aaron Spearling, Kyle Drake, Mike Higbee, Mark Carson, Spencer Drake, Ian Schafer, CJ Ewing, w/ Matt Patrick, Dan/Justin Lewis and Dan/Wayne Parkhurst question marks.

Springport: Jon Smith, Jeremy Lutz, Rich Kinch, Larry Surber Jr, Ian Schafer, CJ Ewing, Spencer Drake, and Steve Orta, w/ Matt Patrick, Dan/Wayne Parkhurst, Kyle Drake, Dan/Justin Lewis, Doug Patrick, Craig Rockey, Eric Wagner, and Mark Carson question marks.

Outside of Larry Suber's car, does anyone know of a new car being built ?

Maybe if folks on here know any of these guys they can firm it up ?

Kyle - who drives the #42 ?

Mike Crippen is going to be in the 42(that's just the number i'm calling the car at this point) mark carson will be at springport if i'm not mistaken i saw him hauling a new car away from ionia to run at springport. the only new car i knew of being built got scrapped due to andy getting a new job and eating up all his time.

any word on any 60 lappers with pit stops? i just got to thinking one of those would be cool at spartan if we could get the cars to run it.
Sortabigg

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:27 pm    Post subject: racing... Reply with quote

I may race a few times at Spartan if I'm able too. At least the Sunday shows if or when they have figure 8's.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
monzilla80

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its not Mr. Rollover. I was dubbed "Roof Ranger" by our track champion. But thanks for not thinkin about the guy in the back. I appreciate it.
darren wright

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im getting a car ready to run also at spartan mabe even springport too.
monzilla80

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what does that make? Approx 10 at Spartan. This will be fun.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Spartan Stocks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: