Back to the
main site

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The sole intent of this board is to provide an option to communicate quickly and effectively with the racing community. Any post considered to be mean-spirited in nature or contains false information will be deleted. Questions and comments are welcome and should be forwarded to spartanspeedway@gmail.com.
Click to View All Messages within 24 hours

Powderpuff Congrats and Thank You's

View previous topic :: View next topic  
circle8track

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:23 am    Post subject: Powderpuff Congrats and Thank You's Reply with quote

I want to say Congrats to my girlfriend Andrea for winning the Pure Stock Powderpuff race. I would also like to thank the Drake Family for letting us borrow the car. That was Andrea's first time in a race car and she had a lot of fun. Now we just have to hunt down the way to get the pictures because it wasn't the normal camera man.
Pure Stock #8
2007 Spartan Speedway Track Champion
2006 Racin' and Rockin' Winner
allhailfaz13

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea nice job and i like the break pedel spacer lol nice save she had too.. congrats
Drake Racing 14 28

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wasn't a problem at all to let andrea use the car. hope to see your car at spartan next year aaron. maybe springport on occasion. i'm sure someone on here will know who to call for the pictures.
circle8track

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a business card of the photographer, But I heard the track is getting copies of Feature winners. I will contact the track first. Andrea is excited to see the pictures
Pure Stock #8
2007 Spartan Speedway Track Champion
2006 Racin' and Rockin' Winner
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Spartan Stocks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: