Back to the
main site

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The sole intent of this board is to provide an option to communicate quickly and effectively with the racing community. Any post considered to be mean-spirited in nature or contains false information will be deleted. Questions and comments are welcome and should be forwarded to spartanspeedway@gmail.com.
Click to View All Messages within 24 hours

#6 Davenport

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lilhemi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: #6 Davenport Reply with quote

Great News from Perry today ! If everything goes good for the next couple of days he will be on the track this Friday Very Happy . This is also a little testing time for the new car. "Team Dodge" is very excited to hear this news today, everything is slowly coming back to Perry-so 'congratulations' to Perry on never giving up.

Were proud to have Perry on the rebound, and Dusty#17 will be happy to have his teammate back.

Dave,Dora & Keisha Howe / Beacon Sales Charlotte.

"GO-Team Dodge"

http://myspace.com/lilhemi64
Facebook - David Howe
schinde

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good news!

Glad to hear it. Hopefully I will be getting the news I want to hear in a short time, so the other number 6 can join him (to quote Perry "{fist slamming table!}).

If all goes right, my first trip back to the track with my car will be August 31.

Again, glad for ya Perry!

have a good day,

schinde
Lack o Diesel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks again to all who have helped make this easier..

Dave and Dora for supporting me through this whole ordeal, they really are the greatest people to work with. They are also close friends to myself and my family. Thanks again. Special thanks to: Beacon Sales, Kane Heating and Ventilating, Dave Taylor Builders, Eric Rogers Lawn Snow and Asphalt, M.B.E Computers, Michcom.net, Master Blaster, Dowker Engines, Mopar Performance,

Also Schinde for loaning me a motor to race with for a few weeks. You have no idea what it meant to be able to race the memorial race for Brian, also to make Dodge night for my title sponsor. For that I will always be thankful. Also Dick Lapratt for hooking me up with a car on such short notice. Also to be able make the memorial race. Dan Logan for being a phone call away and a few spare parts. Dane Long and the 7L race team for lending me some space in his garage. It was a tight fit and I probably annoyed the heck out of them (lol). But it was really nice to have a place to work on something. Thanks Dane.

Most importantly my family! My wife Shawn for keeping my moral up, my parents Bill Davenport, and Dona Davenport. My friends and crew Jay Phelps, Neil Keppler, Dennis Graves, Paul Warner. My new teamate Dusty Carl and his family for lending a hand whenever possible.

Also my fans for constantly asking about me, and how things are going. I'm really excited for one little girl who comes and see's me every week. She hasn't been able to sit in my race car now for almost two months. That's about to change.

GO TEAM DODGE!!!

Thanks,
Perry "Lack o Diesel" Davenport
Mrs. T2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perry Perry Perry Perry Perry Perry Laughing

www.myspace.com/prplecindy
PL_WRNR

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its good to know that the HOT shot PFD will be back on the track BURNING it up. Team Dodge will be on FIRE the rest of this season laying down some BLAZING qualifying times. But seriously, from what I've seen this car is SMOKIN'. Twisted Evil
Lack o Diesel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice! LOL
Big Ed

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just make sure your TOW vehicle has plenty of FUEL in it Perry!!!!

Can't wait to see you back where you belong!!!
lilhemi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumbs-Up for Perry !! Lets Go "Green".

See everyone Tonight, Dave.

http://myspace.com/lilhemi64
Facebook - David Howe
bosmith42

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did I miss somthing? what happen this year to you perry? i live up in midland so i have no idea what happened to you.
lansingsportsrage.com

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bo... Perry suffered a fire in his Speedshop this Spring and lost all his race gear including both cars.

there is a thread here someplace on it.. I found one over at MSTRC.com

http://www.mstrc.com/index.php?showtopic=11760
bosmith42

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW!! Perry, Brad didn't even tell me about that. that is wierd that i was there in the beginning of the year to put your interior in with brad. WOW man let me know if i can help, sorry so late. Surprised
Lack o Diesel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem Bo, congratulations on the little one. What do you have a few more weeks?

Yeah the shop burnt down Feb 27th. Lost it all, both cars and engines. Of course we had just recently picked up the second one and set it in the car. But we have a car back together and she's quick. It's got a few bugs to work out but over all it's good. We took our time putting it together so that when it did show up it was good.

Perry
bosmith42

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

call me at 989-948-2767 when you get a chance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Modifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: