Back to the
main site

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The sole intent of this board is to provide an option to communicate quickly and effectively with the racing community. Any post considered to be mean-spirited in nature or contains false information will be deleted. Questions and comments are welcome and should be forwarded to spartanspeedway@gmail.com.
Click to View All Messages within 24 hours

Racing???
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
iluvracing84

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never said Jim was a perfectly clean driver. NEVER. I said he raced a clean race last time, and he did tonight as well. That doesn't mean that he didn't get into anyone, that means that he didn't purposely shove people out of the way and act like a jerk.
About the rookie thing. My husband raced at Owosso over 10 years ago, and then came to Springport this year to race and they told him he couldn't be considered a rookie. Why? Because he has experience in racing. Enough said.

Last edited by iluvracing84 on Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Big Ed

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Y'all are as entertaining as watching the race live!!!
seadorfj

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We must have not been watching the same race last night or a week ago! Are there two Spartan Speedways? Last night I saw the 74 car take the x7 car out (ON PURPOSE) on the first lap to take the lead. Oh wait, the 74 doesn't drive dirty and would never do that, so it must have been the x7 running into that big tractor tire on purpose right? I mean he was leading the race, I know how frustrating that can be.

I might add a congratulations to the 80 and 83, for driving the cleanest last night, I've seen drivers race all season! Way to go guys!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Figure 8 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: