Back to the
main site

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The sole intent of this board is to provide an option to communicate quickly and effectively with the racing community. Any post considered to be mean-spirited in nature or contains false information will be deleted. Questions and comments are welcome and should be forwarded to spartanspeedway@gmail.com.
Click to View All Messages within 24 hours

bus figure 8

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rooster07

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:00 pm    Post subject: bus figure 8 Reply with quote

after the last figure 8 bus race i think it would be entertaining to have a bus demo derby with whatever buses are running.what does everyone else think about that? just a thought
rooster07

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nobody likes it? Evil or Very Mad
schinde

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt,

Basically, the last night, the last few laps of the F8 school bus feature is a school bus demo derby.

If it ends up with me and Perry D on the track together, it will definitely be a demo derby.

We've got something we planned for last year before I was sidelined, and if it works out this year, it will happen.

have a good day,

schinde
Big Ed

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt,

Those buses are leased, and at a very pretty penny too I might add.

Jim pays a lot of money to do this, it would be a lot more money if they were totally destroyed.

I like where your heads at, but just not real...........affordable.

Big Ed
lilhemi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a Great Show at Spartan last night !! Very Happy
Very exciting seeing so many people & all our friends.

Thanks to everyone that cheered on the 'Team Dodge' drivers and Bus, we had a fun time mixing the paint for the bus to come up with that unique color to support our Troops.

Congratulations Perry D on Winning the Crowd Favorite & your Fisrt ever Feature Win with the Team Dodge Bus.

Thanks to the Team Dodge drivers that signed autographs at the Hospitality tent for the Fans, and a big thank-you to Doc & Cindy Dutton for displaying the T2. And Keith & Val Wioncek for displating the #11 Ram from the Short Track Truck Series.

See you all soon, Dave Howe.

http://myspace.com/lilhemi64
Facebook - David Howe
cnaracer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:02 pm    Post subject: Fun Fun Fun Reply with quote

Fridays bus race was fun! and that Dodge bus looked sweet!! it was defiantly the best looking bus! support our troops!!!! im glad that Perry won too!! he looked like he had soooo much fun!Smile but hopefully the next figure 8 there is water on the grass..because i couldnt see half of the race and someone is seriously going to get hurt out there.. i couldnt imagine being in the bus on the track trying to see...it was BAD!!!! luckily noone got hurt!!
Lack o Diesel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was awesome! The bus looked great, the fans inside worked, the horn worked....well for one turn any way. The hard work was put in by everyone that helped paint and prep the bus. I was in Kentucky all week so Friday was the first I got to see it. How cool to show support for our troops with those colors.

As far as being able to see out there, you get used to it. We were all told to keep it out of the dirt, we tried our best on the pace laps.

Perry
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Figure 8 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: